About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
At Industrious we believe in the power of design. We also believe that creating a successful brand is an immersive, holistic experience; it’s as much about the physical aspects of being in one of our spaces, as it is about the visual touch points that showcase our values.
Industrious is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our Marketing team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for elevating our digital presence and delivering an engaging online experience. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy and understands what a successful customer journey looks like from discovery to final purchase. Our ideal candidate is motivated, research-oriented, understands the latest in technology and is able to think outside the box creatively. They will report to the and collaborate closely with the full Marketing team to successfully drive online sales efforts, launch new product initiatives, increase our digital brand presence, expand our blog, and more.
Who You Are
- You are an exceptional UI/UX designer with strong experience designing for web and mobile. Your design fundamentals are evident in all of your work.
- You have great depth in visual and interaction design, but your curiosity has led you to pick up skills that span multiple disciplines, such as usability testing or prototyping in code.
- You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points.
- You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
What You Will Do
- Serve as a user experience design expert as we expand our online presence and iterate on existing features, working closely with the Marketing, Tech, and Product teams.
- Collaborate closely with the Graphic Designers and Website manager to deliver intuitive and elegant solutions for all stages of digital production, from concept to completion.
- Expand on, and maintain a digital design system that delivers a consistent and on-brand experience throughout our website.
- Participate heavily in customer/market research to translate insights into design solutions and push the evolution of our online presence.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs
- Help us grow an incredible digital design culture.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Proven ability to raise conversion metrics through design.
- Understanding of how to conduct user research and usability testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products. G-Suite and Sketch is a plus.
- Experience with content management systems and HTML/CSS markup.
- Academic background in design, web, or relevant experience.
- Link to online portfolio that clearly demonstrates the above.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio