About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 45 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
Industrious is hiring a Regional Facilities Associate to join our team to deliver high-impact customer experience initiatives for thousands of members. This person will help in delivering exceptional support to the organization byways of work order coordination, database management and coordination of budgeting systems. The role is primarily responsible for the execution of daily tasks and general upkeep of the new and existing regional market. This person is passionate about building the foundational work that leads to healthy and scalable organization growth. The role will also include support for our launches with masterful organization and execution. Success will mean enabling our whole team to have the tools they need to hit the ground running which will lead to providing a happier, more productive, and more connected workplace for thousands of customers.
- Assist the Facilities Manager on locations repair and maintenance requests through Service Channel ticketing system.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests and have a proactive approach to work orders.
- Train and coach our field Community Managers and Operating Associates on Facilities shared systems and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support team and individual facilities initiatives including cost-saving practices, streamlining systems and creating new standard operating procedures.
- Regular follow up with project owners to ensure all tracking tools, checklists and SOP’s that are consistently updated and maintained.
- Supporting launches byway of ordering equipment, setting up new locations in shared systems including maintaining site handover specific documents.
- Support and set up location general preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure file management is in accordance with department standards.
- 3-5 years of work experience in facilities or business operations
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- Experience in gDrive/Dropbox file management
- Experience in gSheets/Excel to promote data integrity
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio