About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
Technology and efficiency is at the heart of re-thinking commercial real estate and, as our Netsuite Administrator within the Enterprise Applications team, you will play an integral role in shaping how we make our vision a reality. You will be responsible for working with our Product Management and Finance teams, and representatives from other business-units, to design, build, and support business solutions that scale gracefully.
You will empower Industrious employees to focus on value-add activities by improving our internal financial tools, streamlining business processes, and improving collaboration. We are looking for someone that thrives in small, focused and highly collaborative teams that is passionate about delivering high-quality, robust processes and automations in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate is someone that is comfortable both designing a new process or automation from the ground up and making small improvements to our existing Finance tech stack (Netsuite, Concur, Zuora, Celigo, AvidPay). You understand what’s possible via declarative tools, and the associated limitations, and strategically select the best tool for a given challenge. You are self-driven and have the ability to translate business requirements and technical specifications into a functional solution for rapid deployment. You are able to put yourself in the end-user’s shoes to design a process that is intuitive and streamlined.
- Partner with Product Management, Finance and cross-functional teams (e.g., Real Estate, Design & Construction, Engineering) to implement suitable solutions, in accordance with best practices, to streamline financial operations within Industrious’ existing tech stack.
- Ensure alignment with the overall systems architecture and data strategy.
- Future-proof the solutions you deliver by minimizing built-in assumptions, and maintaining good documentation. Balance the effort required to achieve a robust and rigorous system architecture with business needs in order to make pragmatic decisions.
- Ensure our core systems and data are integrated, preventing data silos.
- Recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose integration issues between financial systems platforms
- Set up new financial subsidiaries, and supporting records, across finance systems to support Industrious rapid growth (e.g., subsidiaries in Netsuite, vendors in Concur, bank accounts)
Experience & Requirements:
- 4+ years of prior experience with Netsuite administration (prior experience with Concur, Zuora, Salesforce, middleware, is a plus)
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Highly logical, structured, and process-oriented thinker
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical end-users.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Unrelenting intellectual curiosity and eagerness to take pride in doing awesome work
- Ability to create innovative technical and business solutions where none exist or need revision
- Demonstrated ability to execute multiple successful projects with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Ability to work onsite in Manhattan at least 2-days per week
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings and annual company-wide offsite
Industrious in the News: