About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
The Regional Facilities Associate will be responsible for delivering high-impact customer experience initiatives for thousands of members. In this role, you'll provide exceptional support to the organization through work order coordination, database management and coordination of budgeting systems. You'll be responsible for the execution of daily tasks and general upkeep of the new and existing regional market. This role will also provide support for our launches through incredible organization and execution skills. We're looking for someone who is passionate about building the foundational work that leads to healthy and scalable organizational growth. Success will mean enabling our whole team to have the tools they need to hit the ground running which will lead to providing a happier, more productive, and more connected workplace for thousands of members.
This role reports to the Regional Senior Facilities Manager and can be based in either Atlanta or New York City.
- Assist the Facilities Manager on location repair and maintenance requests through Service Channel ticketing system
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests and have a proactive approach to work orders
- Train and coach our field Community Managers and Operations Associates on facilities shared systems and standard operating procedures
- Support team and individual facilities initiatives including cost-savings practices, streamlining systems and creating new standard operating procedures
- Regular follow-up with project owners to ensure all tracking tools, checklists and SOP are consistently updated and maintained
- Supporting launches through ordering equipment, setting up new locations in shared systems and maintaining site handover specific documents
- Support and set up location general preventative maintenance programs
- Ensure file management is in accordance with department standards
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in facilities or business operations
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- Experience in gDrive/Dropbox file management
- Experience in gSheets/Excel to promote data integrity
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio