About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
This role reports to the Facilities Director, can be based in Chicago or Los Angeles and will oversee the West Coast & Midwest markets.
- Ensure team is consistently providing prompt responses to requests from Unit Operations and members by providing escalation support to complex or emergency maintenance requests and have a proactive approach on work orders.
- Manage the performance and outcomes of vendor service level agreements and relationships including recruitment of new vendors that support repair and maintenance. Initiate SLA audits that safeguard the contractual policy and quality control so that commitments are met.
- Review work order metrics within systems to identify service gaps, recurring issues and provide corrective actions with a proactive approach to focus on resolution, cost, and quality.
- Executing the facilities team deliverables against the launch checklist for the specific needs of a new and expanding market.
- Coordinate the collection of statistical data analysis to provide on time and accurate budget management reporting that meets the brand's financial productivity and cost savings improvement goals.
- Excelling at cross-functional partnerships with Unit ops to measure the quality index to identify and act upon ways to continuously support NPS and drive improvements and changes in their region.
- Providing leadership thought internal training and presentations to include goal setting, day to day work order management and consistently refining the development of existing and new SOP’s.
- Ensuring all team members are adequately trained and effectively oriented for their respective jobs including pertinent cost control and financial management techniques and methods, enabling them to become directly responsible for the development and management of their own budget.
- Manage short and long term facilities goals including best practices training that promotes a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by leading a team environment of partnership.
- Mentor direct reports on being accountable for delivering on key results. Develop and lead a culture of learning and respect that fosters employee growth.
- 7 + years of work experience in facilities and business operations
- Ability to represent Industrious interests to outside vendors and Landlords
- Capability to understand audiences and tailor communication both internally and externally as appropriate
- Knowledge and ability to coach, supervise people, including recruitment, training, performance management, and overall people professional development
- Experience in leasing and all facets of property operation and building management
- Proficient in understanding lease agreements and contract language
- Strong financial management knowledge including financial tracking, budgeting and forecasting
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio