About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 80 locations in more than 40 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
About the Role:
As the FP&A Analyst, you will provide FP&A coverage for Industrious, including P&L management, reporting on partnership arrangements as well as financial reporting and data analytics that will directly influence strategic questions and drive core business decisions. Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will work closely with senior leaders across the company and have the opportunity to deliver sophisticated analysis, generate business guiding insights and advanced modeling to drive business decisions.
- Support reporting requirements for Partnerships and management contracts, generating accurate reports and dealing with enquiries from Partners.
- Work closely with accounting team to guide accounting treatments and bookings in line with contract terms.
- Work closely with other legal, unit operations and other functions to deliver an exceptional service to our client partners.
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes, monthly cash flow forecasting and related initiatives.
- Provide analytics that identify trends in financial performance and recommendations for improvement.
- Partner with functional leads to perform variance analysis and provide resolutions / recommendations as needed.
- Maintain close alignment with business partners to understand specific group / business line dynamics.
- Drive standardization efforts, implement best practices and improve existing processes.
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects to provide additional financial analysis to support business decisions, improve reporting, build analytical tools and enhance internal systems and processes.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, STEM or equivalent degree required.
- 2-4 years’ experience with demonstrated excellence in reporting, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis & modeling.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, experience with Essbase and NetSuite beneficial.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and modeling expertise with strong accounting knowledge.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks conforming to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, and proactively develop solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team focus, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio