About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 65 locations in more than 35 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
About the Role:
Industrious is looking for a Manager to lead our new Member Success Function, which is focused on ensuring that our Enterprise (large company) and Canvas (large team) members are happy and well supported.
As Industrious continues to grow our business working with large companies and large (20-500p) teams, we’ve established this function to help us continue to drive best-in-class member satisfaction, customer retention and growth, with our largest customers.
A six month old function, with two current team members growing to 6-10 within the next 12 months, the Member Success team is housed within our Enterprise group and is highly cross-functional across our Design, Construction, Business Development, Product, Launch, Hospitality, and Unit Operations teams. As the team leader, you will be responsible for establishing the nascent function, building and leading a team and serving as a primary customer advocate internally.
Success in this role will include:
- Hiring, onboarding, coaching and developing a strong member success team
- Developing and improving existing processes to allow your team to focus on onboarding and supporting members as they move in and expand their footprint
- Leading team and cross functional meetings; managing key relationships across the company
- Developing team and individual goals, KPIs and tracking framework related to NPS, growth and churn
- Creating the member success playbook, including move-in/onboarding, ongoing interaction cadence, QBRs and more
- Deeply understanding the needs facing our Canvas and Enterprise members / trends disrupting traditional commercial real estate and earning a position as a trusted adviser
- Coming up with new and creative ways to add and prove value for our members
- Identifying opportunities to grow member accounts and partnering with our Business Development team to drive expansion
Experience and requirements:
- 5-10 years experience, including 2-5 years directly managing a member success or account management team
- Proven experience establishing and managing teams that consistently exceed goals
- Strong collaborator who breaks down walls, builds trust and influences others
- Strong sales and strategic mindset; executive presence comfortable interfacing with c-suite
- Experience at a high-growth company, operating with a high degree of ownership amidst ambiguity
- Bias for action
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio