About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 65 locations in more than 35 U.S. cities. Its Workplace Experience platform, which pairs thoughtfully-designed spaces with hospitality-driven services and amenities, has reshaped the concept of coworking into a scalable solution for companies of all sizes and stages. Since its founding in 2013, Industrious has helped thousands of companies scale their businesses while maintaining the highest NPS scores in the industry.
About the Role:
As a Member Development Associate, you’ll join an important, growing inside sales team on the frontline of our organization. In the role, you’ll work directly with prospective members and will be responsible for converting inbound applications to tours of our locations and driving member growth.
This sales role is unique in that, in addition to the above, you’ll have the opportunity to work on and champion initiatives that improve Industrious’ national member development strategy.
This role will be based in Los Angeles and will report directly to the Member Development Associate Lead.
- Work toward and maintain 100% location occupancy nationwide through achieving completed tour goals
- Identify potential member needs, handle objections, and communicate the benefits of Industrious to ensure the highest conversion rate of completed tours across our network
- Provide unmatched customer service to brokers and potential prospects via email, chat, phone to ensure an excellent start to their client’s or their own member experience
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Launch, Paid, Email Marketing, Local Marketing, Enterprise and Unit Ops teams to ensure seamless customer experiences and a coordinated sales and marketing strategy
- Generate and share thoughtful and strategic insights about customers’ needs that drive improvements in our sales and marketing approach
- Drive existing and new initiatives, including our referral program, lead re-engagement strategy, and waitlist outreach
- 2+ years of experience in a relationship management, business development and/or sales role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills
- Proven track record of success and bias for action
- Appetite to work in a fast-paced environment with limited oversight
- Deep curiosity and knack for creating change and optimizing workflows
- Based in a city with an Industrious location
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and reporting
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation tools
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees and applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.