About the Company:
About the Role:
Salesforce is at the core of enabling Industrious to redefine commercial real estate and, as our Salesforce Administrator, you will play an integral role in shaping how we make our vision a reality.
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator who is excited about working with cross-functional business units (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Real Estate, Product) to design, build, and support business solutions that scale gracefully. You will empower Industrious employees to focus on value-add activities by improving our internal tools, streamlining business processes, and improving collaboration. We are looking for someone that thrives in small, focused and highly collaborative teams that is passionate about delivering high-quality, robust processes and declarative automations in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate is someone that is comfortable both designing a new process or automation from the ground up and making small improvements to our existing Salesforce configuration. You understand what’s possible via declarative tools, and the associated limitations, and strategically select the best tool for a given challenge. You are self-driven and have the ability to translate business requirements and technical specifications into a functional solution for rapid deployment. You are able to put yourself in the end-user’s shoes to design a process and interface that is intuitive and streamlined.
This role is based in New York City.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Partner with business units and Product team to implement suitable solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Maintain & execute enhancements to Salesforce, without negatively impacting Industrious’ members or employees
- Deliver high quality declarative automations, in accordance with best practices, and work with our Engineering team when custom code is required
- Future-proof the solutions you deliver by minimizing built-in assumptions, and maintaining good documentation
- Design and implement solutions that reflect your deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a system in production
- Support our Engineering team with integrating Salesforce with other core systems to streamline business processes and prevent data silos
- 2-4 years of experience in Salesforce administration
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration tools, e.g., process builder, flows, workflows, profiles, page layouts, permission sets, reporting
- Ability create innovative technical and business solutions where none exist or need revision
- Highly logical, structured, and process-oriented thinker
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, mapping out major milestones and tactical to-dos required to achieve a goal
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- High degree of comfort working in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with Netsuite, Marketo, and Salesforce Customer Community is a strong plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center