About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium coworking solution and flexible workspace provider in the U.S, with 50+ locations in 33 cities across the country. We partner with companies big and small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride and meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US and beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, and positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a self-starter to manage a complex of space for startups, traditional businesses, regional offices of national firms, small businesses, and freelancers. This person will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through sales techniques and outstanding customer service, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community, running the day-to-day operations of the space, developing creative local marketing strategies, and planning engaging member events.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via Industrious hospitality initiatives
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
- Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
- Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Overseeing and executing daily office operations
- Liaison with facilities team on building operations and maintenance
- Management of local vendors and potentially an Operations Associate
- 3 - 7 years of work experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, or business operations
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Team player
- Reliable, inquisitive, patient
- Passion for delighting customers
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoys continuous change and improvement
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
- Prior leadership experience a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center