About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium coworking solution and flexible workspace provider in the U.S, with 50+ locations in 33 cities across the country. We partner with companies big and small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride and meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US and beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, and positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
About the Role:
We're launching a new initiative to apply the services we're known for in our coworking spaces to a large-scale office complex in the heart of Los Angeles. This is a major initiative for the company both in Los Angeles and nationally, as this is the first time we’re adding hospitality to an entire office campus. Providing concierge services to the office is transformative and you will play a key role in this initiative. You can read more about it here.
The concierge will be responsible for responding to a wide variety of tenant requests and providing an excellent level of service to the tenants and visitors in the Howard Hughes office complex. This person will be the single point of contact for all tenant inquiries, special arrangements, or services to ensure a frictionless tenant experience. We are looking for an energetic, experienced customer service professional with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to multitask, and passion for service and hospitality.
As Concierge, you will:
- Go above and beyond tenants’ expectations while providing assistance and services in order to ensure an excellent experience to campus tenants daily
- Respond to tenant requests and needs via direct emails and within the campus app
- Arrange dinner and ticket reservations, travel arrangements, courier services, help with errands, etc
- Assist with campus events, including handling of special meeting requests, space reservations, catering for events, etc
- 2 years of Concierge/Front Desk experience; high-end, luxury property or hotel preferred
- Must be familiar with the Los Angeles area; demonstrating expertise when offering recommendations to tenants
- Passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- Warm and approachable with a professional demeanor
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center