About the Company:
Industrious by the numbers:
- Annual growth rate (2015-2018): >120%
- Average Net Promoter Score (NPS): >70%
- Gross member churn: <5%
- Number of employees: 200+
- Number of locations: 12 (2016), 23 (2017), 54 (2018), 115 (2019E)
- Funding to date: $142 million
- Employee engagement: 15-30% above industry benchmarks
About the Role:
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to oversee management of all marketing automation systems and processes, including design, development, and management. In this role you will be collaborating with stakeholders to implement and optimize campaigns, including working to maintain and improve the entire lead generation lifecycle for each region. They will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the programs, and ensuring integration across departments both locally and regionally. The candidate should have extensive experience with Salesforce as well as SMS implementation, execution, and best practices globally.
Our ideal candidate is a natural leader: proactive, energetic, driven, and inspiring. We’re especially interested in data-driven candidates who have a growth mindset, a true love for designing experiments to optimize campaigns, and a passion for finding scalable strategies that drive the business forward.
- Own marketing data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation and analysis, process workflows, data uploads and data augmentation
- Own end-to-end lead funnel, including implementation, lead flow/distribution, lead follow up processes, documentation, adoption of best practices, training, and measurement.
- Identify strategic opportunities across the organization to improve automation and communication standards through marketing technology, making recommendations for software and process improvements to drive business results
- Build a best-in-class marketing automation implementation with Marketo, Salesforce, and other tools to enable marketing campaigns and initiatives at scale
- Define, develop and maintain the marketing segmentation, data, operations strategy and tech stack that enables strategic targeting, dynamic marketing campaigns, and integrated reporting across sales and marketing
- Create reporting and analytics on demand generation performance; including dashboards, campaign metrics, and attribution across marketing campaigns/channels (webinars, email marketing, tradeshows & hosted events, digital advertising, social media, website, content, landing pages, etc)
- Leverage data and analytics from multiple sources to inform marketing activities and investment strategies to drive conversion and accelerate business results.
- Develop lead generation/campaign objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and funnel conversion
- Ensure consistent adoption of marketing operations standards and processes across all marketing and sales channels.
- 5-8 years of marketing operations experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Tag Manager, and other digital marketing reporting tools
- Must have deep hands-on experience with SalesForce and Marketo
- Experience in managing email and marketing automation vendors
- Strategic point of view with the willingness to work at an execution-level
- Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail, in order to guide strategy and influence stakeholders
- Experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data and present results in an actionable format
- Problem solver with a successful history of using a proactive, process-driven approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, including ability to coordinate across cross-functional teams
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center