About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium flexible workspace provider in the U.S. with over 65 locations in more than 35 U.S. cities. We partner with companies big and small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride and meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US and beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, and positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a highly analytical, inquisitive, and hands on Director of Growth Marketing to lead our end-to-end customer funnel experience. You are an all-around problem-solver with a focus on product experience, conversions, retention, and profit-driven strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for improving the efficiency of our customer funnel—from decreasing customer acquisition costs to increasing customer lifetime values. You will work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Sales, and and Technology teams and should be comfortable owning tasks from data analysis all the way to testing and execution. You will champion intellectual honesty through insight into our customers’ behavior and preferences and data driven decision making. The ideal candidate has established a track record as a dedicated and positive team player, and is ready for their next challenge.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze our web, email and transactional data, draw insights from analysis, and partner cross-functionally to influence decision-making across Industrious
- Set up, QA and run usability and A/B tests for our digital properties (web, mobile, email)
- Design and implement optimization tests across our end-to- end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention)
- Use customer behavior data to influence and support our product development, marketing and technology strategies and tactics
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs regarding customer acquisition cost and lifetime value
- Ensure strong data governance, documentation, and communication of analyses and methodologies
- Manage a growing team of paid, email, and marketing automation specialists
- 7-10 years of experience in a highly analytical, growth oriented role for a direct-to-consumer digital product brand
- Intellectual curiosity and motivation to understand what drives customers' behavior through both numbers and qualitative data
- Proven track record of decreasing customer acquisition costs and increasing lifetime value while maintaining a brand and customer centric approach above all else
- Experience with web and email analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics/Website Optimizer, Iterable, Coremetrics, Optimizely, etc.)
- Deep expertise in Marketo and Salesforce
- Ability to analyze data and present actionable insights through data visualizations and clear narratives
- A motivated, positive, proactive and transparent attitude
- Passion for Industrious and our mission
- Experience working in a fast growth environment
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Meet Industrious CEO: The Entrepreneur That Raised $150 Million To Take On WeWork
- There's a new use for America's dying malls: co-working
- Industrious Buys TechSpace, Adding Seven New Locations to Portfolio
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees and applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.