About the Company:
About the Role:
The Business Intelligence Analyst at Industrious is a critical role responsible for driving analytics across our network of operations. You will focus on conceptualizing, executing, and systematizing how we uncover data-driven insights that grow our business and improve our members’ experience.
This is an analytics role that will help ask and answer big strategic questions: Where should we put the next Industrious location? How should we price our spaces? What is the connection between our approach to hospitality and our net promoter score? Sometimes you’ll be working with our BI team to blaze the trail, requiring the ability figure out the approach, execute the first analysis, and share what it means for the business. Other times you’ll build on an existing approach, working with other members of our team to level up our processes and build tools that will scale with us as we grow.
This is an amazing role for a curious, analytical mind who is excited to join a rapidly growing team, touch all elements of the business, and help set the foundation for the way we approach analytics and insights going forward.
The role is based in New York.
You are a great fit for this role if:
- You love rolling up your sleeves and digging through data to figure out why things are the way they are
- You have a strong analytical intuition and the curiosity to learn whatever it takes to get from your hypothesis to a solid answer
- Data engineering? Data analysis? Data science? You want to work with all three pieces of the analytics cycle
- You have a knack for asking the right questions to help people get the information and outcomes they need
- Maintain core metrics for our unit operations, real estate, design and construction, marketing, and hospitality teams
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on a wide variety of data sources using Excel and SQL
- Build dashboards and reports in Tableau to share metrics and insights with all teams at Industrious
- Help build and improve tools and processes that produce ongoing insights for our business
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience working with non-technical users to understand business problems and map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with SQL and proficiency with Excel
- Prior experience with visualization tools such as Tableau (preferred) or Looker
- Work or academic experience with cleaning, transforming, and analyzing data
- Strong SQL experience
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center