About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium coworking solution and flexible workspace provider in the U.S, with 50+ locations in 33 cities across the country. We partner with companies big and small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride and meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US and beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, and positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
About the Role:
Technology is at the heart of re-thinking commercial real estate and, as our Salesforce Developer, you will play an integral role in shaping how we make our vision a reality.
We're looking for an engineer who is excited about building advanced applications to improve our internal tools, improve the services we deliver to thousands of members, and enable Industrious' operations to scale gracefully. We are looking for someone that thrives in small, focused and highly collaborative teams that is passionate about delivering high-quality, maintainable code in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll partner with the Product team and other business units to implement suitable technology that aligns with Industrious' overall systems architecture and data strategy. You'll influence key decisions that will build the foundation for our technical products, which will have a lasting impact.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience with building customized solutions on the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions, is comfortable both designing an application from the ground up and making small improvements to the code base, and understands that great engineering teams are built upon relationships just as much as they are built on awesome code.
This role is based in New York City.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will:
- Partner with business units and Product team to implement suitable solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Maintain & execute enhancements to existing systems, without negatively impacting Industrious’ members or employees
- Integrate Salesforce with other core systems to streamline business processes and prevent data silos
- Deliver high quality code, in accordance with best practices, and stay up-to-date on best practices
- Future-proof the solutions you deliver by minimizing built-in assumptions, and writing tests where appropriate
- Design and implement solutions that reflect your deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a system in production.
- Create test cases, unit-tests and automation scripts.
- Support system administration efforts as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience in Salesforce development
- Ability create innovative technical and business solutions where none exist or need revision
- Work ethic based on a discipline of clean and maintainable code
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, mapping out major milestones and tactical to-dos required to achieve a goal
- Ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
- High degree of comfort working in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with Netsuite, Marketo, and Salesforce Customer Community is preferred
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, and drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
- Industrious raises $80 million to double coworking sites in 2018
- Industrious Raises $80M in Funding Co-Led by Fifth Wall, Riverwood
- Is Industrious Like A Four Seasons? CEO Hodari Seems to Think So
- Blackstone's EQ Office Brings New Coworking Model to Howard Hughes Center