If you love working at the nexus of design, engineering, and customers to bring ideas to life, product is the place for you. We are looking for an outstanding product manager who will collaborate closely with engineering, design, data science and logistics teams to drive our business forward.
As a Product Manager You Will
- Use your analytical abilities and rigorous thinking to prioritize potential features and tenaciously drive those projects forward
- Be creative and scrappy in the tests you choose to run to determine how much the company should invest in various products
- Work closely with customers and other Faire teams to develop smart and creative solutions to the problems our customers face
- Determine the metrics that define success for your products and implement tracking systems/processes for these metrics
- Analyze all aspects of our conversion funnel and own a roadmap to hit your goals
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in product or in business operations at a high-growth tech startup or have worked at a top-tier management consulting firm
- You’re an extraordinarily fast learner. You have the natural curiosity and intellectual horsepower to deeply understand new topics and pick up new skills in a very short time.
- You are relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- You have a passion for optimizing processes. You get satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier, and more efficient.
- You are a creative problem-solver. You excel at identifying unintuitive solutions to tough problems.
- You are passionate. You are an optimistic with a positive energy that other people draw upon.
- You care deeply about developing products and solutions that will create the best experience for our customers.
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 10,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.