If you love working at the nexus of design, engineering, and customers to bring ideas to life, product is the place for you. We are looking for an outstanding product manager who will collaborate closely with engineering, design, data science and logistics teams to drive our redistribution efforts. You will play a critical role during this stage of the company as you build the channels, products and tools that enable us to offer free returns to retailers while maintaining sustainable unit economics for Faire.
As a Product Manager You Will:
- Build, own, and drive roadmap for our current and future channels including identifying new meaningful channels where returns can be resold, and optimizing existing ones
- Prioritize features and define the minimum viable approach to achieve business results
- Run user studies, interviews, experiments, etc. to inform the roadmap
- Define KPIs and build reporting for all the initiatives and features you own
- Work closely with Design to define all the user experiences associated with redistribution
- Work closely with Engineering to test, release, and announce features
- Work with our Third party Logistics Partner to provide a reliable and delightful experience to those purchasing products from our redistribution channels
- 3+ years of experience in a product or business role in a two sided marketplace, e-commerce company, or logistics focused company
- You can manage both the big picture (broader business objectives) and the details to get there
- You are analytical and data driven - you can define KPIs and measure progress/ success for your initiatives
- You care as much about building products as you do about making sure that they are adopted and can scale into a sustainable businesses
- You are resourceful and will do what it takes to build and deliver great experiences for your customers
- You are excited to join and can operate in a fast-growth, high-potential environment
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Faire may include video and phone interviews, test projects, and/or on-site interviews.
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 10,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and self-belief gets rewarded.
This mission also extends to the way we are building the company. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.