Position title: Sales Operations Contract Specialist
The role of the Sales Operations Contract Specialist will be responsible for processing Sales Contracts while achieving approval process deadlines ensuring all signatures are done properly and all contract documents are complete. This individual will serve as a point of contact for contractual questions and recommendations, and act as a liaison for sales operations and the legal department regarding contracts and contractual obligations. This individual must have outstanding attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and have an elevated level of dedication.
• 2 or more years in an Administrative or Sales Operation’s role
• Highly Organized & an Outstanding Attention to Detail
• Knowledge of Best Practices
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team Player with an elevated level of dedication
• Process Oriented
• Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PPT experience required. (Intermediate)
• Salesforce Experience, preferred but not required
• Oracle Experience, preferred but not required
• SharePoint Experience, preferred but not required
• Process Sales Contracts within 2 hours of receipt (minus exception contracts) while ensuring accuracy and adequacy of all contract data.
• Answer Questions about contracts and give recommendations regarding contract documents to account managers.
• Retrieve and maintain account credit records for Model and Direct Customers
• Provide Sales Support to Account Managers
• Work with Data Coordinator to ensure accurate sales data
• Serve as a backup for Data Coordination
• Memphis, TN