Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN. www.indigoag.com
The role of Commercial Customer Journey Manager will understand, facilitate and measure the customer’s journey through the marketing and sales funnel to support continual enhancement of Indigo marketing and sales efforts. The role will report to the Director of Marketing with a dotted line to the Director of Sales Operations. This role will be based in Memphis, TN.
- Successfully provide the organization with holistic understanding of the grower customer journey (sales and marketing funnel) through collaboration on Indigo’s CRM (SalesForce) and ownership of the marketing platform (HubSpot).
- Ensure the accuracy, quality and scaling of Indigo’s customer resources management database by overseeing all lead entry into HubSpot.
- Serve as Indigo’s HubSpot administrator including configuration, digital marketing execution and metrics reporting.
- Create demand for Indigo’s offerings by executing a digital marketing strategy in collaboration with the Manager of Marketing Content and Manager of Marketing Operations.
- Oversee insight dashboard construction and regular reporting that provides leadership with a seamless understanding of performance metrics and insights into future marketing and sales funnel opportunities.
- Work with commercial collogues (operations, customer service, sales) to ensure all marketing tactics align, integrate, and can be measured within Indigo’s CRM.
- Build and execute an agriculture specific Inbound marketing strategy
- Manage the development, curation and editing of content drawing on the broader expertise and resources of the organization including executives and partners
- Understands and embodies our purpose & core values
- Understands our purpose and core values and what makes Indigo different from other companies
- Demonstrates personal and/or professional passion for our core values
- Widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making difficult decisions
- Deep experience with digital marketing
- Extremely detailed and process oriented
- Sets and maintains high standards for self, team and partner organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Communicates both positive and negative issues in an open, direct, and straight-forward manner
- Results oriented with ability to prioritize and manage thru multiple projects/ priorities / deadlines simultaneously
- Customer-centric minded (Customer Value Creation, Solutions Approach)
- Ability to lead and energize a group towards an aggressive goal while maintaining good relationships
- Passion for Indigo and our core values
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- HubSpot certification required
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing/ sales experience
- HubSpot experience required