Indigo Carbon’s mission is to reverse the trajectory of climate change. Launched in 2019, Indigo Carbon aspires to bring agriculture to the forefront of solutions for climate change by creating the highest quality, verified, farm-based carbon credits. We leverage technology, systems thinking, and cutting-edge soil science to solve big problems in ways that benefit farmers, consumers, and the planet.
We help growers adopt new practices that boost the resilience and profitability of their crops, while drawing carbon out of the atmosphere. In doing so we are unlocking the world’s largest potential untapped carbon sink to restore the health of our planet.
Critical to that effort is recruiting corporate supporters. Companies on the vanguard of fighting climate change are already committing to purchase the carbon credits produced by our farmers, rewarding their progress and incentivizing even bigger changes to restore the health of our planet.
What You Will Do:
- Work alongside Product Teams to ensure we are building the right products that will drive the Credit Generations
- Provide input from stakeholders around the org
- Gather and provide farmer input
- Be very tied into the grower mindset & strategize how to build what farmers want in the most scalable, least expensive & most impactful way
- Be a thought partner to product teams focusing on credit generation
- Responsible for credit generation software copy
- Workflow collaboration and review
- Create farmer communications from data submission to farmer payment
- Align with marketing, commercial, and ops to align on the best communication for farmers
- Manage and create select farmer communications for the post-enrollment part of the journey
- Responsible for Go-To-Market for all credit production launches
- Coordinate with Marketing/PR/web/social
- Create trainings and train commercial teams
- Create and facilitate the training for the commercial team
- Translate and communicate across all teams
- Intimately familiar with methodology, ensuring we understand all the nuances
- Making sure methodology/quantification and operational timelines are infused into the product, understood internally, and communicated clearly to farmers
- Figure out how to translate carbon methodology for both commercial team and farmers in a way that is very easy to understand & remember
- You excel at working cross-functionally & getting everyone to agree on one path forward
- Able to own and deliver against strategic initiatives and objectives
- Self-starter and ability to work with little guidance
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to requirements to complete projects
- Strong communication, story building, and presentation skills
- Strong interest in Indigo’s mission and helping company to execute to achieve goals
- Strong desire to learn and develop skill sets
- Able to manage ambiguity and work on multiple workstreams simultaneously w/excellent, on time delivery
- Takes ownership in work
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- You love people!
- 5+ years of Product Marketing or Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven ability to analyze & synthesize information and convert it into actionable product marketing plans and business cases
- Strategic thinking to understand and map market opportunities and needs
- Experience in growth marketing/growth hacking
We’re building the technology to feed the world and fight climate change. We believe that through teamwork we can achieve more to benefit all of agriculture: from farmers to consumers to the planet. Game changers don't fit in a box. The requirements listed above are examples of what we think enables success in this role, but we recognize the impossibility of fully capturing a singularly perfect description, and we believe in the power of diversified and creative displays of skills and qualifications. We embrace unconventional. We embrace creativity. We embrace a challenge to the status quo. If the specifications in the list below aren’t an exact match... great! Apply, be you, and be proud that you aren’t ordinary (we certainly aren’t!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status