Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too. From multigenerational farming experts to product experience experts to cutting-edge technologists, our uniqueness can be owed to the individuals who make up our teams. Connected by a common vision and empowered by diversity, we aren’t an ordinary company, and neither are you. Join Indigo in cultivating a healthier planet.
IT Support Analyst
The role of the IT Support Analyst (Level 2-3) will be to enable a highly productive and efficient IT environment by supporting the Head of IT Support. The IT Support Analyst will help with ongoing IT operations and building up and optimizing the infrastructure that will scale with Indigo’s ambitious goals. This individual’s main focus will be to set up and support Indigo’s field staff located domestically and internationally.
- Support all Indigo employees located in the Boston office including visitors in and out of the organization. Utilizing video conferencing and remote tools support all field staff located in various locations in the U.S and internationally.’
- Configure and ship user devices including laptops running Windows, MacOS, iPhones, and iPads.
- Conduct technology orientation with Boston staff onsite and remote (over Zoom).
- Conduct technology orientation with field staff remotely over video conferences.
- Maintain availability to receive calls and chats to support field staff and work on all tickets in the ticketing system when available.
- Configure, deploy, and manage local information technology assets (PC’s Laptops, Printers etc.)
- Troubleshoot problems with corporate IT infrastructure (network, laptops, printers, etc..)
- Manages and maintains overall IT security infrastructure and local asset inventory.
- Work with the other IT team members on establishing and maintaining policies and processes
- Installs and maintains desktop management applications such as a ticketing system, asset management and remote control
- Installs, maintains, and upgrades corporate anti-virus applications
- Provides and maintains regular reports related to deployments, asset inventory and software compliance.
- Submit service requests for the procurement of necessary equipment
- Experience providing advanced troubleshooting for complex problems and ability to provide technical guidance to team members.
- Managing remote users
- Managing A/V Software and Systems
- Managing Third Party Cloud Services
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience supporting desktop hardware and software
- 3-5 years of working directly with Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory, Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to gather all relevant information, identify problems, and implement solutions quickly
- Experience with Windows 7,8,10 and MAC OS X operating systems.
- Experience supporting End User’s BYOD (e.g. Cellular devices)
- Experience with MDM solutions, preferably Meraki and JAMF
- Experience with video conferencing software and remote support tools (Zoom & LogMeIn)
- Excellent communications, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to exercise exemplary judgment and think critically with strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product
- Ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative structure and with personnel throughout every level of the company
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while maintaining superior time management, prioritization, organizational and multitasking skills, with a proactive and anticipatory attitude
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
We’re building the technology to feed the world and fight climate change. We believe that through teamwork we can achieve more to benefit all of agriculture: from farmers to consumers to the planet.
Game changers don't fit in a box. The requirements listed above are examples of what we think enables success in this role, but we recognize the impossibility of fully capturing a singularly perfect description, and we believe in the power of diversified and creative displays of skills and qualifications. We embrace the unconventional. We embrace creativity. We embrace a challenge to the status quo. If the specifications in the list above aren’t an exact match… great! Apply, be you, and be proud that you aren’t ordinary (we certainly aren’t!).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Generous time off
- Parental leave
- A remote-first organization with flexible work hours
- Catered Lunches
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan