As the Director, HR Business Partner, you will lead the People and Talent strategy specifically for Software Engineering, IT, Software Product Management, and Data Science business functions within Indigo, with potential for expanded scope.
This leadership role requires you to think proactively and strategically about complex people challenges. You’ll be creative in your approach and embody a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality to get the job done. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with other People team members to develop and share strategies, processes, technology and tooling, and lead the planning and support of your functions as a consultant and business partner. You will continually assess and anticipate business needs to create a sustainable and innovative support model for business growth and employee engagement.
Working closely with our leaders and your HR colleagues you will play a key role in helping to shape and drive performance here at Indigo, structuring talent solutions to support and maximize business impact as we grow our organization, committed to creating the most technologically sophisticated Climate change fighting program in the world.
We are looking for a track record of the following:
- Strong People related consultation and understanding of "what great HR looks like" and how business needs drive and influence the People agenda.
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching and advising on varied talent topics including employee experience, employee relations, performance management, rewards and recognition, talent management, employment & legal requirements, people systems, mobility, and compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrated results driving operational excellence through change management for people-dependent initiatives, including talent reviews, DEI, workforce planning, people analytics, culture, organizational design and process improvements, in service to an outstanding employee experience.
- Strong cross-functional work experience with Total Rewards and Finance, ensuring headcount accuracy, organizational hierarchy, pay, titling, and leveling.
- Demonstrated ability to contextualize business strategy while anticipating people and leadership needs and analyzing data and trends to design solutions across the employee lifecycle.
- Experience with varied business functions, including building, scaling, engaging and retaining top technology talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Understand how Talent, People Operations, Compensation, Benefits, and Systems enable and drive People priorities across an international landscape.
- Have a track record of strong consultative results, developing consistent, equitable and innovative solutions that can be scaled across the organization.
- Have a bias for action and a willingness to pounce on mission-critical business issues and seize opportunities when you see them.
- Have failed enough times to become fearless about getting operational “bugs” resolved.
- Can dive in and work with all levels in a complex technology-driven environment, building trust and open communication along the way.
- Have supported a buildout of HR infrastructure moving to an employee and manager self-service model.
- Know how to optimize manager and leader capacity by utilizing a deep understanding of the business needs from multiple perspectives.
- Have built strong, respectful relationships and overcome obstacles with courage and resilience.
- Have some tricks up your sleeve that will allow you to influence the right outcomes for the business, grounded in data.
- Are a fierce advocate of talent brand, and understand the power of EVP and know how to elevate and scale a purposeful culture.
- Have been an advocate for driving diversity, inclusion and culture within client groups by partnering with the DEI lead, while engaging leaders in high-impact action plans and tracking progress.
- Are passionate about building and iterating quickly; strongly believe in constant improvement and ownership.
- Like to own problems end-to-end but know when a hand-off is necessary.
- Are comfortable making decisions with 80% certainty.
- Have communicated, engaged and innovated in a hybrid work environment.
We are building technology to feed the world and fight climate change. We believe that through partnerships and teamwork we can achieve more than anyone ever thought possible to benefit all of agriculture > from farmers to consumers to the planet itself.
We are an equal opportunity employer who has a unique and diverse set of customers, so we’re building a team that is as well. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Generous time off
- Parental leave
- A remote-first organization with flexible work hours
- Catered Lunches
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan