Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Basel, Switzerland, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
Indigo Carbon and the broader Terraton Initiative is the most explicit expression of our sustainability goals yet. Our goal is to remove 1 trillion tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, sequester it in agricultural soils, and by doing that, improve the health of the soil, the profitability of farmers, the quality of our food, and the health of our planet.
- Political intelligence and analysis in France to inform development of Indigo’s Carbon Business
- Political, media and NGO stakeholder mapping and engagement activities
- Community and alliances building to inform and shape policy and unlock public funding to enable Indigo’s Carbon Business
- Reputation forming and positioning activities to build awareness and understanding of Indigo and approach to carbon sequestration in soil
- Strong political and media operator and stakeholder networker
- Partnership builder
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter
- Team oriented with excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 10+ years of experience in Government Relations, Communications and/or Partnerships in France; EU-level experience also beneficial
- Previous experience working in government, NGO, or corporate environments in food and agriculture
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.