Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The Senior Oracle Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, testing, and end user training. In this role, you will drive meetings with business stakeholders to understand functional requirements, prepare design specification documents / process flows, and work with delivery teams & project managers to manage communication with the stakeholders.
The Senior Oracle Business Analyst will be a trusted advisor for the Order to Cash Business Organization. It is expected that you will recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle Cloud ERP technology to meet day-to-day operational business needs, as well as scaling and automating for volume / growth.
- Become a trusted partner with Order to Cash business users
- Lead functional requirements gathering / process definition meetings
- Collaborate with project management to help define cross functional business requirements and project scope
- Identify functionality to optimize OTC process implementation
- Self- motivated, high-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced, interrupt driven environment
- Solution-oriented thinker with excellent communication & listening skills
- Results-driven performer, capable of executing despite competing priorities
- Analytical & detail oriented; able to present creative solutions in an organized manner
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- Highly flexible, team player who does what’s needed to get the job done
- 5+ Years’ Business Analyst experience supporting Oracle ERP; 2+ years’ experience with Oracle Cloud ERP
- Strong functional experience with Oracle Cloud Applications with a focus on Order to Cash (Order Mgt, AR, Cash Mgt, Collections)
- Strong analytical approach to business process design with emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies
- SDLC & Agile/SCRUM delivery framework experience, Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience preferred
- Experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements. Ability to create functional specification & business requirement documentation
- Experience with data conversions and ERP integrations (such as Salesforce, Workday, Concur, custom applications)
- Understanding of Oracle Customer Master data
- Experience using Lucidchart / Visio or similar software to document data models and process flows
- Relevant Oracle specialist certifications preferred
- Willing to travel as needed
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.