Crop Product Management Co-op
Please Submit applications by 6am on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The Crop Product Management Co-op will assist the Crop Product Management team with portfolio tracking on Indigo’s various crops and expanding geographies, analyze performance data to drive key product decisions, and produce communication materials for key stakeholders in a thoughtful way.
- Learn the “ins and outs” of Indigo’s key crops: wheat, soy, corn, rice, and cotton
- Help to summarize R&D product candidate performance in a clear and concise manner
- Track updates to our global microbial product portfolio by interfacing with local teams in US, Argentina, Brazil, Europe and Australia
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization - especially within the Technology and R&D departments
- Understand and embody our purpose & core values
- Excited by Indigo’s mission; believes that Indigo can fundamentally change the agriculture industry; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Will be widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making decisions. Specifically:
- Demonstrates a track record of high integrity - doing the right thing, owning mistakes, conducting oneself honestly
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect
- Collaborates well across functions; creates an inspiring and collegial work environment
- Natural curiosity with an analytical mindset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous data analysis experience strongly preferred
- Willingness to contribute wherever is needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.