Strategic Projects Co-op
Please Submit applications by 6am on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
This co-op will partner with the Transport leadership team to drive key priorities of the business. They will be responsible for a variety of projects such as building analyses to answer critical business questions, managing business strategy meetings and ensuring timely follow through on key decisions and building out content to share Transport team strategy updates.
- Build operational and execution-oriented plans (largely in PowerPoint and Excel) to execute on key priorities tied to Transport goals
- Facilitate internal project management activities such as meeting minutes, action item tracking and follow up, building operational templates etc.
- Help develop vision and roadmap for Transport
- Lead analyses that support decision making
- Prepare executive presentations for various senior leadership meetings
- Develop new business cases, own the development, and manage the implementation of key initiatives
- Work closely with corporate strategy and finance teams to lead and coordinate strategic planning processes
- Incubate projects before they are handed off to formal owners
- Collaborate with Transport functions on development and implementation of business processes
- Understand and embody our purpose & core values
- Excited by Indigo’s mission; believes that Indigo can fundamentally change the agriculture industry; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Will be widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making decisions. Specifically:
- Demonstrates a track record of high integrity - doing the right thing, owning mistakes, conducting oneself honestly
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect
- Collaborates well across functions; creates an inspiring and collegial work environment
- Analytical mindset and able to create a story out of data
- Can visualize data and put numbers to graphs/charts using BI tools
- Understand business analytics (i.e. cost benefit, build financial models)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Detail oriented and very organized
- Excellent cross-functional communicator, able to collaborate with a diverse set of internal stakeholders.
- Flexible with time and able to travel up to 50%
- Effective when communicating with stakeholders who may be in remote locations