International Regulatory Co-op
Please Submit applications by 6am on Tuesday, October 15th, 2019.
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com
The International Regulatory Co-op will focus on ways to support and improve the efficiency of the international regulatory group, as our microbial seed treatment business expands globally. The regulatory group is involved in nearly every aspect of Indigo, allowing the role to have a great deal of exposure to various specialized teams, while maintaining a high strategic view of the path forward.
- Facilitate the shipment and tracking of International field trial samples to ensure on-time delivery for 10+ countries
- Use SharePoint to organize document submission archives per country
- Collect data from various sources (spotfire, excel, SharePoint, etc.) to enable report writing that will support dossier submission into multiple countries
- Support a regulatory product testing harmonization project
- Contract and maintain a library of international safety data sheets
- Perform microbial literature searches and convey this information effectively
- Understand and embody our purpose & core values:
- Excited by Indigo’s mission; believes that Indigo can fundamentally change the agriculture industry; can clearly articulate passion for our mission and values
- Optimistic and innovative; solution-oriented; shows no signs of cynicism
- Will be widely viewed as someone who personifies our core values, is committed to them, and leans on them when making decisions. Specifically:
- Demonstrates a track record of high integrity - doing the right thing, owning mistakes, conducting oneself honestly
- Values, communicates and interacts with others with high levels of transparency and respect
- Collaborates well across functions; creates an inspiring and collegial work environment
- Able to maintain a high-level view of projects and anticipate future consequences or benefits of current decisions.
- Organization and attention to detail are critical skills
- Ability to create efficiencies even within strict parameters
- Familiarity with SharePoint and MS suite
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas