Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The role of Customer Experience Analyst will drive our efforts to create a best-in-class customer experience by ensuring the right systems, tracking and processes are in place to set up our growing Customer Experience team for success. The right candidate is passionate about developing a data-driven approach to customer centricity and can work seamlessly across multiple cross-functional teams. If you’re seeking work with a hardworking and collaborative group, all while improving the lives of our customers, this may be the role for you.
- Understand the key performance indicators and metrics that impact the customer experience for Indigo Transport customers
- Make recommendations for customer opportunities and improvements through a fact-based approach.
- Provide roadmap of key performance indicators that support the current customer experience journey.
- Draft requirements for existing gaps within the current toolset as it relates to key performance indicators.
- Become familiar with Sales Operations metrics.
- Understand where and how to collect data for Indigo Transport.
- Work with IT teams to enhance system functionality to better track, measure, and report performance.
- Establish key performance indicators, dashboards, and baselines for primary factors influencing the customer experience of Indigo Transport customers.
- Present presentations and dashboards to multiple diverse stakeholders
- Clearly state the business questions into data needs
- Automate and create live and shareable shipper and carrier dashboards in Looker.
- Share and present dashboards to multiple diverse stakeholders
- Use data to identify trends and make recommendations for improved customer experience.
- Drive adoption of Salesforce cases as primary means of recording customer issues, in order to use data to identify trends.
- Become a subject matter expert in Transport customer data.
- Analytical mindset and creating a story out of data
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities
- Comfortable reaching out to different stakeholders and data owners to complete projects
- Ability to analyze data quickly and pull from disparate data sources
- Excellent cross-functional communicator, able to work with a diverse set of internal stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence and/or Analytics
- At least 1 year of experience in Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Analytics, or Business Management
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM for reporting required
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel, Spotfire, Power Business Intelligence, and/or Tableau preferred
- Experience managing an analytical project plan preferred
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.