What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The company’s scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Indigo is launching a new web application direct to growers that will allow them to better interact with Indigo products and to help inform better agronomic decisions. This role will be at the forefront of this rollout, ensuring we are increasing users and engagement strategically. You will define the systems, metrics, and 3rd party solutions for how we think about success in these areas and provide reporting on how the site is doing and how successfully growers are using our programs. The role will work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure the efforts are accurately tracked and providing value in driving our key metrics. As the site’s usage growers, this role will also help standup programs to drive metrics and improve usage.
- Define and create a system that will track customer engagement used for Indigo Fields
- Determine regular reporting that will be used to track a user’s journey through the field’s family of products
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as product, product marketing, and grower relations teams to better understand customer touchpoints and optimizations
- Develop system for tracking user’s progression of data usage for carbon
- Partner with grower-facing teams to optimize touchpoints (real and virtual) that will influence completion
- Distinguish a process to feed digital operations feedback into the Indigo Fields product
- Create reporting structure to help track impact on user growth, engagement in order to provide data on success measurement.
- Ability to understand the impact of work across Indigo groups including marketing, product marketing, and FDS
- Evaluate best system made for user tracking, engagement and growth and determine which to use for managing external vendor relationships
- Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity
- Be able to create and deliver a clean plan
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment
- 5-12+ years of digital operations experience required
- Proven success measuring and increasing customer engagement on a data-driven application
- Prior experience with new product launch preferred
- Experience using customer facing systems from a web and app environment
- Proven experience with HEAP and Google Analytics
- Experience with engagement tools such as braze, urban airship, market, or like tools
- Experience with ASP, app store search or retargeting
- Preferred experience working with digital products without ad monetization and focused on the user’s actions
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.