Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
- Provide business planning, management reporting, and overall daily KPI management
- Work with department heads to help them establish their key metrics, and provide commentary and analysis on actual results and its variance to budgets and forecasts
- Providing support to the Monthly Management Reporting Pack, which includes cash forecasting, comprehensive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting, operational Dashboard reporting, analysis of key business trends, actual versus budget variances and comprehensive executive level explanations of differences
- Providing support to Reporting cube system implementation and dashboard visualization tool
- Support development of key planning initiatives: 1) Yearly budget process; 2) Monthly Forecast process; 3) Long Term forecast process (5YP)
- Helping with financial analysis, commentary and presentation material for the monthly and quarterly financial review meetings
- Drive continuous improvement within the GBS organization to streamline processes and improve communication and flow of information to the business
- Understand the details and drivers of all the different business models:
- Develop a deep understanding of the business; attempt to know the business as well as the colleagues you support
- Maintain knowledge of the budget/forecast to be able to speak to a variety of different crops/strategies/geographies
- Develop strong partnerships with:
- Finance team to align on overall reporting needs and standardized reporting packages, including flux analysis
- Commercial Operations team to optimize the service delivery of standardized reporting
- Experience in a business analyst role representing Invoice-to-cash in a large scale ERP implementation, preferably Oracle.
- Provides subject matter expertise between Invoice-to-cash leadership and IT to operationalize processes through technology.
- Technical experience related to banking lockbox and credit card tokenization processes and implementation.
- Proficiency in designing and maintaining Custom BI reporting in a large scale ERP, preferably Oracle.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills/potential, with strong Excel skills
- Financial Modeling experience
- Enjoys working cross-functionally in a positive and team-oriented way whether as a project lead or as a contributor
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and desire to learn and develop skill sets
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Takes ownership in work
- Strong interest in Indigo’s mission and helping the company to execute to achieve goals
- Ability to take large amounts of data from multiple sources and consolidate into user friendly reporting
- 3-5 years of work experience in an Analytical role
- Finance, consulting, private equity, or strategy experience
- Project Management skill is a plus
- Agriculture experience is a plus