Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The role of the Transport Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for enrolling new Indigo Transport carriers through Insurance Verification while achieving approval process deadlines ensuring all insurance verifications are done properly and all enrollment documents are complete. This individual will serve as a point of contact for insurance questions and recommendations and have a thorough understanding of insurance requirements. This individual must have strong Insurance acumen, outstanding attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have an elevated level of dedication.
- Coordinate verification process in a timely manner while ensuring accuracy and adequacy of all insurance and enrollment data.
- Answer questions about insurance and give recommendations regarding enrollment process.
- Retrieve and maintain account and insurance records for carriers in EBIX/Salesforce
- Work with Logistics, EBIX, and insurance providers to answer information requests and resolve discrepancies
- Provide enrollment support to Transport account representatives.
- Assist with Salesforce and the Admin UI
- Complete requests for answering customer questions about our Insurance Verification Process while maintaining a strong focus on the service level Indigo is providing customers.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Indigo Transport Agreements and enrollment requirements to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop standard operation procedures (SOPs) and streamline process flow around enrollment, insurance verification, and approval of carriers within 60days.
- Take initiative to update and improve SOPs as needed
- Highly organized and outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, reprioritize, and respond quickly
- Enjoys structure and process
- Extensive insurance background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with people of all levels and personalities
- Team player with an elevated level of dedication
- Ability to problem solve
- Flexibility and strong ability to adapt
- Strong ability to collaborate with others
- Process oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent Administrative, Sales Operations, Trucking, or Logistics experience
- Extensive insurance background, specialization in Freight Transport is a plus
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PPT experience required. (Intermediate)
- Salesforce experience, preferred but not required
- Oracle experience, preferred but not required
- SharePoint experience, preferred but not required
- Based in Memphis, TN