Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
This is a career defining role for the right candidate. You’ll have creative freedom to push your skills to their limits - from advertising to infographics to collateral to video editing to web design. You’ll have a creative hand in it all. The ideal candidate is very creative with strong command of design and video applications. We’re looking for someone who understands how to visually move people and wants to be an integral part of one of the fastest growing companies in America. You will work collaboratively with members of the marketing team and cross-functionally to create print, web, and other digital experiences, beginning with the planning/requirements stage through design and deployment.
Key attributes of this individual are flexibility, adaptability, an innovative spirit, and positive energy. The ability to learn quickly in technical environments while delivering quality work on tight deadlines is a must. The successful candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and approach each project with a resolution-oriented perspective. We’re looking for a highly motivated team player, a self-starter who will thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment.
If you're interested, it is mandatory that you send us a cover letter telling us why you're a great fit for us and a link to your portfolio of design work. Your portfolio should showcase design execution on significant websites, digital projects, and print.
Interpret, protect, and strengthen our brand across all media with strict adherence to corporate guidelines
- Produce graphic design assets including print, digital, web, social and deliver consistently adhering to brand guidelines.
- Produce videos and video tutorials/screencasts that highlight key benefits and features of our brand and products clearly and compellingly. Produce customer testimonial videos.
Provide creative leadership in a specific customer channel by designing and developing microsites, landing pages, emails, and collateral to support our marketing campaigns
- Design and develop impactful online ads that stand out on crowded media websites
- Design reusable brand elements and assets, including logos, icons, diagrams, infographics, etc.
- Design and produce marketing materials including product sheets, white papers, and other miscellaneous deliverables.
Actively participate in suggesting and defining creative solutions to marketing problems and challenges
- Team player
- Optimistic, humble, and confident with a positive attitude
- Capable of taking design and performance direction and criticism
- Focused, but flexible and willing to take on mini-projects on any given day
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication skills to articulate creative and aesthetic choices to team members
- Strong time management skills that allow you to work on multiple projects at once and switch between them efficiently
- Ability to define and own quantifiable goals for personal performance and growth
- A minimum of five years’ experience in an agency, freelancer, or as an in-house designer creating impactful and attractive designs, for both digital and print.
- Experience with photography, videography, and/or motion graphics
- Email marketing design and development, required
- Familiarity with Social platforms, required
- Expert skills with Adobe Creative Suite applications, required
- Excellent illustration for iconography skills, photograph color correction required
- Microsoft office suite knowledge, required
- Experience designing for the agricultural industry is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and content management systems (Marketo a plus)