Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The role of Process Improvement Analyst will be able to review, quantify, and document the existing processes and make measurable improvements which would result in simplification of the processes, reduction of labor & material cost while improving overall productivity. Provide an end-to-end solution to improve sales, profitability and add value to the company.
- Become a subject matter expert on all analytics for production model to ensure that we are consistently tracking, mapping, and reporting progress of all growers in the pipeline to the order management group to ensure we are paying all growers 100% on time and accurately
- Partner with Head of OTC and Technology to assess and map requirements to ensure that all billing is captured in oracle to ensure that we can accurately record, track, report, collect on all billing types (revenue side of transactions) including billing types to assist financial reporting group with required reporting requirements. Aggregate and understand current status of overall project and become the lead for driving this process.
- Identify key gaps in OTC Business process & supporting systems functionality.
- Create accurate tracking of all settlements at the individual contributor level. Accuracy, count, etc.
- Become proficient with all current Oracle/Systems efforts that are happening in the OTC footprint
- Work to get KPIs to track operational performance of the day to day operations of the group
- Create mapping detailed level process maps, including overall processes for the entire lifecycle in AP, AR, grower settlement, marketplace, certified crop, etc.
- Work to get all Sale Models into Oracle and operationally live
- Create detailed, screenshot level detail of desk procedures to be included in training materials. Would also be responsible for editing these documents when there are changes and providing the communication to the appropriate teams to ensure alignment.
- Work directly to document discussions between OTC, Accounting and IT on a roadmap of implementing Oracle into the business processes. Keep project on track with regular meetings including possible Kaizen sessions to outline specific challenges to the organization for implementation.
- Ability to think critically and manage multiple tasks at once with strong organization skills and to execute on fluid and dynamic plans
- Collaborative and can influence others to meet timelines and deadlines regardless of reporting lines
- Aptitude to understand the big picture of Order to Cash and understand the Supply Chain and Financials impact
- Ability to lead process design working groups and drive process decisions across functional groups
- Ability to help drive organization from “startup” culture to mature company culture
- Ability to work cross functionally to accurately define correct business processes
- Able to manage within a flexible environment and understand where we are today, where we want to go in the future, and work collaboratively in a positive manner to drive business process change
- Able to transition seamlessly between multiple projects at any given time
- Skill to work with all departments across the organization to gather data and understand the unique challenges change might mean for each area
- 10 years of experience in the following:
- Documenting business process flows
- Process mapping
- KPI and Metrics reporting
- Large scale Order to Cash operations
- Project Management
- Six sigma black belt. Green belt at a minimum, black belt preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel and Access
- Oracle experience is a plus