Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN. www.indigoag.com
The role of the Administrative Assistant to the S-Team in Boston is to provide a variety of administrative support functions with the highest level of accuracy ensuring team success by making key projects, events, business operations and activities happen seamlessly, flawlessly, and in an exemplary fashion for the S-Team and Indigo.
- Assist in meeting preparation, including:
- Setting up dial-ins and video conferences
- Printing/distributing meeting materials
- Ordering food
- Thinking ahead to ensure meetings are smooth and well-organized
- Prepare business expense reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Coordinate travel with internal/external parties and travel agency
- Professional, flawless, clear and succinct (both verbal and written) communication to high profile investors, customers, vendors, contacts and colleagues.
- Interact with internal and external colleagues with an upbeat, positive and friendly demeanor, always willing to help and go the extra mile.
- Ensure conference rooms and other needed resources are coordinated and reflected in Outlook
- Manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, reprioritize and respond quickly
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product with an eye for context and big-picture focus
- Ability to prioritize key tasks and work through distractions
- Punctual and forward thinking
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality on sensitive topics
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- Flexibility to occasionally work beyond official business hours as needed.
- Work independently as well as within a team
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Dependable and reliable with the ability to go above and beyond when urgent situations arise without complaint or hesitation
- Positive and professional attitude
- Persistent, patient and diplomatic
- High-energy, capable of operating in a fast-paced work environment
- Willing to perform any task with a positive attitude
- Quick learner and problem solver
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, teach others, and see inefficiencies to improve upon
- Open to learning and new ways of doing things
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with people at all organizational levels and with diverse personalities
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative structure
- Ability to accurately relay messages and information
- Capable of managing “up” – be comfortable reminding team members of obligations and outstanding tasks
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Indigos core values and mission
- High integrity and good judgment
- A reputation for demonstrating integrity and commitment, always maintaining discretion
- Proven ability to exercise exemplary judgment and think critically with strong problem-solving skills
- 3-5+ years of experience as an outstanding and reliable administrative support professional with the ambition to further develop skills and knowledge, and grow with the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).