Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, grow healthy food for all, and conserve resources for future generations. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo’s portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, rice, corn, and soybeans. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with commercial and customer service based in Memphis, TN, as well as global offices in Brazil, Argentina, and Australia. www.indigoag.com
The role of the IT Support Specialist (Level 2-3) will be to enable a highly productive and efficient IT environment by supporting the Head of IT Support. The IT Support Specialist will help with ongoing IT operations, and building up and optimizing the infrastructure that will scale with Indigo’s ambitious goals. This individual’s main focus will be to set up and support Indigo’s field staff located domestically and internationally.
- Support all Indigo employees located in the Memphis office including visitors in and out of the organization. Utilizing video conferencing and remote tools support all field staff located in various locations in the U.S and internationally.’
- Configure and ship user devices including laptops running Windows, iPhones, and iPads.
- Conduct technology orientation with Memphis staff onsite.
- Conduct technology orientation with field staff remotely over video conference.
- Maintain availability to receive calls and chats to support field staff and work on all tickets in ticketing system when available.
- Configure, deploy and manage local information technology assets (PC’s Laptops, Printers etc.)
- Troubleshoot problems with corporate IT infrastructure (network, laptops, printers, etc..)
- Manages and maintains overall IT security infrastructure and local asset inventory.
- Work with the other IT team members on establishing and maintaining policies and processes
- Installs and maintains desktop management applications such as a ticketing system, asset management and remote control
- Installs, maintains, and upgrades corporate anti-virus applications
- Provides and maintains regular reports related to deployments, asset inventory and software compliance.
- Submit service requests for the procurement of necessary equipment
- Experience providing advanced troubleshooting for complex problems and ability to provide technical guidance to team members.
- Managing remote users
- Managing A/V Software and Systems
- Managing Third Party Cloud Services
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience supporting desktop hardware and software
- 3-5 years of working directly with Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to gather all relevant information, identify problems, and implement solutions quickly
- Experience with Windows 7,8,10 and MAC OS X operating systems.
- Experience supporting End User’s BYOD (e.g. Cellular devices)
- Experience with MDM solutions, preferably Meraki
- Experience with video conferencing software and remote support tools (Zoom & LogMeIn)
- Excellent communications, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to exercise exemplary judgment and think critically with strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product
- Ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative structure and with personnel throughout every level of the company
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment while maintaining superior time management, prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a proactive and anticipatory attitude
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)