As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will be joining the Workflow & Tools team within Revenue Operations at Index Exchange and report to the Manager, Salesforce Platform. Rev Ops is the glue that binds together our global Services teams to help us delight our customers. We focus on operational efficiency, driving growth, and ensuring all stakeholders have the operational data & insights needed to manage and make decisions.
The Workflow & Tools team devise and implement Salesforce solutions that promote workflow efficiency, revenue growth and a first-class customer-centric experience. Through its ownership of the Salesforce platform and other integrated tools, the Workflow & Tools team enables scalability for our commercial organization and allows our internal teams to be effective and productive. Through successful Salesforce implementation, the team improves visibility of performance and operational KPIs to ultimately enhance our customer-first culture.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: The ideal candidate will have prior experience in leading the implementation and administration of the Salesforce platform and has strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning (Sales/Service/Experience Clouds) including Salesforce Flow for advanced process automation. Experience with custom programmatic development (such as APEX) and custom third-party integrations is an asset. Salesforce Certification(s) required.
Detail Oriented: This role requires someone who is passionate about understanding our business needs and ensuring their successful implementation within Salesforce. The candidate will proactively ensure that quality standards are met including security and data integrity
Tenacious: This role requires someone who is passionate about our company, our processes, our growth and never satisfied until our teams achieve optimal productivity and efficiency using all the tools at their disposal.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Consult with internal stakeholders to elicit business requirements, develop technical approaches and make appropriate recommendations to impact operational efficiencies.
- Utilize process automation tools like Salesforce Flow & Process Builder.
- Integrate Salesforce with other internal systems & third-party tools.
- Create and manage custom fields / objects, record types, validation rules and Lightning page layouts.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Provide technical support for advanced user requests and document user wish lists and ideas.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards based upon needs communicated by users including proactive initiatives to provide additional business insight.
- Ensure optimal data integrity, completion and accuracy through continuous data imports and backups using tools like the Data Loader.
- Provide Salesforce training for new hires, new users and new feature development.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3-5 years of Salesforce implementation and administration experience.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in using Salesforce Flow.
- Experience in custom programmatic development (APEX, Visualforce & LWC) is an asset.
- Strong aptitude in Excel and data visualization/BI software (such as DOMO, Looker)
- Project management skills that enable you to gather requirements, prioritize, execute, and manage stakeholders
- Understanding of the online advertising industry including, advertising/publisher and network business models, ad serving, media trading, and/or RTB is an asset
Here’s Why You’ll Love Working Here
- We have flexible hours, and we don't have a dress code
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Generous and flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships and classes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.