Index Exchange (IX) is looking for a Platform Partnerships Director with outstanding ad technology, leadership and sales skills to join our Platform Partnerships Team. This is a senior position and will be a crucial role in furthering the success of the business. In this role, you will be responsible for engaging with and managing strategic global DSP partnerships. You will be imperative in maintaining and furthering DSP relationships, while supporting new partnership opportunities in an effort to onboard new accounts. The role is a combination of consultative partnership and global account strategy on enterprise level accounts that span the entirety of the business.
You will be an important point of contact for leadership across the company and work alongside IX teams globally. On top of being able to manage client relationships at a high caliber, you will also be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than would normally be expected. This role may require moderate travel within North America (San Francisco, New York, Toronto, etc.).
Index Exchange is a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What we want:
- Strategic: IX values partnerships and offering strategic insights to the DSPs integrated with our exchange. We want you to provide insights, guidance and recommendations to our external stakeholders that will drive the business forward.
- Collaborative: In order to provide best-in-class service to our DSP partners, you will work cross-functionally with various operation, service, and analytics teams globally, and become a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners.
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time and be expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. This is a highly visible, client facing role, where building trusted relationships with DSP partners is crucial to success.
What you have:
- 7-10+ years of experience in digital media
- A deep understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape
- An excellent business acumen to develop long term strategic visions for partners and the business.
- A proven track record of relationship building and managing successful partnerships.
- The rare balance of creative problem solver and detail oriented.
- You’re an organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will manage a portfolio of strategic and global DSP partnerships, and act as a consultant and trusted partner for them.
- Execute Index Exchange initiatives through consultative sales approaches.
- Be an expert on and evangelize the value of the IX offerings with your book of business.
- Provide expert level customer service to our DSP partners.
- Work with a global, omnichannel, and revenue driven mindset.
- Look for ways to optimize DSP relationships to increase ad spend and IX share of voice.
- Work alongside global counterparts to collaborate on strategy to grow accounts across all IX global markets.
- Be an expert on your partners performance to identify issues with performance.
- Remain accountable for goals and KPIs.
- Identify new business opportunities and onboard net new partners to the platform.
- Collaborate with the IX Product team to assist in future product development and strategic planning that will enhance the business and create additional value to our DSP partners.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub and headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, and Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday and views of the Empire State Building!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.