Index Exchange is looking for a Platform Partnerships Director with outstanding ad technology, leadership and sales skills to join our APAC Team. This role is multifaceted and delivers a breadth of work focus that will ensure no one day will be the same.
As the Platform Partnerships Director, APAC, you will be responsible for engaging with and managing strategic regional DSP partnerships, and working closely with the global Index DSP leads to further the success of partnerships within the APAC region. You will draw on your extensive sales experience to actively identify and pursue opportunities to expand our demand footprint across the region by leading business development opportunities with regional DSP players.
You will be an important point of contact for leadership across the company and work alongside Index teams globally. On top of being able to manage client relationships at a high caliber, you will also be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than would normally be expected. In the future, when business travel is recommenced this role will require travel within the region (Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc).
Index Exchange is a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, Index has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What we want:
- Strategic: An expert in strategic account management. We’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our DSP clients to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand. Provided upward feedback to leadership for the purpose of formulating longer term business strategies and plans.
- Collaborative: In order to provide best-in-class service to our DSP partners, you will work cross-functionally with various operation, service, and analytics teams globally, and become a subject matter expert on the performance and growth of our partners.
- Communicative: You will be working with a number of clients at any given time and be expected to communicate effectively, and often, both internally and externally. This is a highly visible, client facing role, where building trusted relationships with DSP partners is crucial to success.
What you have:
- 7-10+ years of experience in digital media
- A deep understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape
- An excellent business acumen to develop long term strategic visions for partners and the business.
- A proven track record of relationship building and managing successful partnerships.
- A proven track record of business development and new business generation.
- The rare balance of creative problem solver and detail oriented.
- You’re an organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic.
- Proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills and a strong attention to detail. Business proficiency in Japanese is highly beneficial and other languages are a plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will manage a portfolio of strategic and global DSP partnerships, and act as a consultant and trusted partner for them.
- You will manage the DSP pipeline in the region and be responsible for closing and onboarding new local DSPs.
- Execute Index Exchange initiatives through consultative sales approaches.
- Be an expert on and evangelize the value of the Index offerings with your book of business.
- Provide expert level customer service to our DSP partners.
- Work with a global, omnichannel, and revenue driven mindset.
- Look for ways to optimize DSP relationships to increase ad spend and Index share of voice.
- Work alongside global counterparts to collaborate on strategy to grow accounts across all Index global markets.
- Be an expert on your partner’s performance to identify issues.
- Remain accountable for goals and KPIs.
- Identify new business opportunities and onboard net new partners to the platform.
- Collaborate with the Index Product team to assist in future product development and strategic planning that will enhance the business and create additional value to our DSP partners.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.