The Ad Operations Specialist (Remote Contract) will be required to comfortably navigate various systems for campaign and site review, including but not limited to: Salesforce, Analytics platforms and other IX internal systems. They will be responsible for ensuring new campaigns are categorized and activated in a timely manner. They will be expected also to perform certain miscellaneous tasks and projects assigned to them by their manager. The Specialist will be required to closely communicate with their manager and alert them to any schedule changes, inabilities to meet deadlines.
Contract position - from September to January 2022
- Review advertisements and websites to ensure compliance with Index Exchange policies and quality standards.
- Address sensitive content which may be graphic, violent or hateful, include offensive or derogatory language or other potentially distressing material
- Categorize advertisements based on brand, industry and content groups.
- Review sites in Salesforce and fill out pertinent information within the system.
- Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep internal stakeholders informed of new issues
- Meet the required daily expectations.
- Additional projects and tasks supporting the Quality Assurance team where required.
- Report any issues and system errors with the manager.
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures.
- Be available to work within rotating shifts (Early Morning and/or late Night, weekends/ Long weekend/Statutory Holidays)
- Number of campaigns approved per day.
- Number of sites reviewed per day.
- Accuracy of Content groups, Brand name, Industry & Creative type selections.
- Accuracy of site approvals and rejections.
- Completion of assigned material in a timely manner or in accordance with a deadline.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Possesses excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma are preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel and Word)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.