Index Exchange is a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
We are looking for a savvy Technical Sourcer to join our fast-growing team. This role will primarily support our Engineering team. As IX prepares for a hyper-growth phase this year; we are looking for someone who can help us quickly build a pipeline and engage top technical talent.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of engineering roles
- Develop effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates; including but not limited to: social recruiting tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, web sourcing, and hosting and attending meetups and other events
- Partner closely with Recruiters and stakeholders within the Engineering team
- Engaging and clearly communicating IX’s vision and potential opportunities
- Maintaining data reports and performance metrics via Gem
- Staying up to date with industry news
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience working with an in-house recruiting team, search firm, or agency
- You’re adaptable and you work smart-- you are flexible and change the way you work depending on how candidates respond
- Ability to consistently source and engage talented and passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Greenhouse and Gem is a bonus
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- We have flexible hours, and we don't have a dress code
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, and 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.