Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Partner Development Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in New York! This role will focus on strengthening revenue for top-tier publishers via our real-time programmatic exchange. The Partner Development Manager will work very closely across our entire Partner Services team to support strategic growth in partner relationships across North American publishers.
It is the Partner Development Manager's job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by acting as a strategic advisor to our partners. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally. In order to contribute to the culture of learning and growth at IX, as you develop your expertise we’ll look to you to participate in regular knowledge share sessions with the team to both teach and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what we want:
Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is absolutely essential
Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sell-Side and Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Strategic: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage and develop client relationships for IX’s North American clients through the full life-cycle of the account — onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management and quarterly business planning.
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends and optimizing open and private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, and custom report creation.
- Drive IX product adoption and upsells through a deep understanding of client needs and product knowledge, while being the day-to-day contact for our publisher partners and point person for all client discussions.
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate and up to date.
- Create end-to-end strategies for new publishers and product implementations.
- Identify actionable insights and new revenue opportunities for our partners to increase revenue and drive greater marketplace demand
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance.
- Forecasting revenue growth of assigned clients and tracking delivery of targets and OKRs.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3-5+ years of experience managing strategic clients in a client facing role managing end-to-end accounts, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, and continuous communication
- Goal oriented approach to your clients — you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, and deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher and network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making and an educational pedigree which illustrates it
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees and communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity and inclusion are essential to motivate, empower and recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).