The Senior Manager, Exchange Quality oversees a team of 10+ reports including other Quality Control Managers in upholding Index Exchange’s commitment to providing clean and fraud-free exchange and a transparent ecosystem for both advertisers and publishers. This is carried out across ad quality and traffic quality systems and procedures designed to maximize media integrity. The role collaborates closely with the other heads of Exchange Quality as well Commercial and Product Delivery Stakeholders to maximize risk mitigation and continuously improve quality measures.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Reporting to the Director of Compliance, this role is for someone who is ambitious, eager to learn and help protect Index Exchange from threats. While Index Exchange continues to grow, the role and scope of this position will evolve to encompass other compliance processes and enforcement.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead, manage, train, and mentor a team of 10+ people including Quality Control Managers, promoting a culture of performance, continuous improvement, teamwork, and buy-in toward the vision of maintaining the integrity of media on Index Exchange’s marketplace.
- Develop key measures and team goals to support quantitative performance evaluation related to effective creative auditing & activation, supply fraud prevention, and malware threat detection; collaborate with other Exchange Quality stakeholders in Quality Assurance and Exchange Quality Operations to translate insights on performance into new process and training for Quality Assurance.
- Evaluate ad quality and traffic quality monitoring priorities daily; assign tasks and project work based on the demands of the business and departmental resources available.
- Oversee and own projects within Quality Control project portfolios that help build Exchange Quality’s remit and make current activities more robust; create new projects based on response to business needs as well as innovative pursuit.
- Play a central part in assessing departmental resourcing needs and coordinate the hiring process as required including defining roles as well as interviewing and vetting candidates.
- Manage policy application and maintain requisite procedures for Quality Control activities as executed by Quality Control Managers and Specialists.
- Maintain regular touchpoints with Quality Assurance to understand how creative approval and site vetting activities intersect with Quality Control to improve processes and overall departmental effectiveness.
- Acquire and maintain expertise in Index Exchange’s quality control systems, providing feedback on improvements to Exchange Quality Operations and Exchange Quality Product Delivery Unit to help in continually building a best-in class quality control ecosystem.
- Stay abreast of the digital media industry pertaining to developments in quality assurance, fraud, malware, and transparency, privacy & compliance; actively participate in industry working groups such as those with IAB and TAG.
- Apply business strategy and experience from digital media buyers and publishers to evaluate case escalations for demand and supply in grey areas where policy and acceptance criteria aren’t sufficient.
- Team Performance contribution to the organization.
- Employee satisfaction and retention
- Effective delivery of project deliverables
- Design and implementation of new processes as well iteration and improvement of existing.
- Collaboration with outside departments; fostering a culture of teamwork and accountability.
- Management of daily team tasks and delivery on key performance measures.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Quantitative aptitude
- Highly organized
- Strategic thinking and solutions-oriented
- Communication and collaboration
- Digital media technologies
- Project management
Here’s what you have:
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape on both the buy and sell sides as well as ad tech companies and other intermediaries.
- 3+ years of leadership experience involving direct reports with a strong preference for managing other managers.
- Bachelor degrees in Business or any related field.
- Knowledge and experience with project management, continuous improvement and change management.
- Technical expertise with excel and other data analysis tools.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.