Index Exchange is seeking a Regional Team Lead, Publisher Development to join our growing, team in London. This role will focus on leading our North Europe Key Accounts Team in servicing our top tier media ownersThis is an exciting opportunity to drive growth by combining key account management and regional team leadership in a player coach role.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of highly focussed and results driven Account Managers.
- Nurturing & guiding the team to achieve success by leveraging your experience in mentoring, coaching & leading by example in this player coach role.
- You will be responsible for supporting the execution of global strategies within the region while also identifying and driving regionally relevant strategies, including the go to market approach and deliverables for your team.
- This will require cross functional collaboration within the Service Org & Regional Managing Director.
- Ensuring your team execute and deliver exceptional service levels across their full portfolio
- Dedication to performance management & creating a high performing team is critical to success in this role.
Key Account Management:
- In addition to leading the team, you will be responsible for directly managing some of the largest and most strategic publishers in the North Europe region.
- You will be laser focussed on driving your publisher’s revenue growth by having a clear understanding of their goals and long term strategic plan. You will be successful in this by ensuring ongoing collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders spanning sales, services and product organizations.
- Own Index’s SOV position across your portfolio, be accountable for driving growth and market share for Index through the execution of an upsell pipeline.
- Project manage the end to end (idea to execution) implementation of all strategic client initiatives beginning at the onboarding process and spanning the client lifetime journey
- Identify and build relationships with key executives, sales, and operational stakeholder
- Deliver meaningful insights and educate partners on market or industry trends and opportunities
- Outline current and future product developments to key stakeholders and drive adoption and sales of new solutions
- Develop, own, and be accountable for planning models to ensure accurate forecasting of account revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Align with the Publisher Sales teams and the Index Demand Team to identify and drive private-marketplace and budgeted deal opportunities consistent with the publisher’s sales strategy
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
Here’s What You Need:
- 5-7 years in a similar publisher facing role with 2-3 of those as a manager or team leader.
- 3+ years experience managing individuals in a client facing role, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, and continuous communication. Your leadership will be focused on mentorship and development of employees to see career success and team growth
- 5+ Years of Programmatic Experience - strong preference for Publisher facing experience and existing relationships.
- Goal oriented approach to your team — you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, and deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your teams clients
- In depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher and network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field is not needed but would be beneficial
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making
- Project Management experience and abilities to manage stakeholders towards an agreed goal
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.