Index Exchange is seeking an Account Coordinator to join our growing, collaborative team in Sydney. This role will focus on supporting our Partner Development team in servicing our top tier publishers via our real time programmatic exchange and supporting your own portfolio of mid-market publisher clients.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
It is the Partner Development Coordinator’s job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers’ expectations by providing excellent service to our partners. The ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally.
Here’s what we want:
Collaborative: You’ll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sell-Side and Product teams to service publishers, implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports and document new processes to help improve the partner experience.
Service: As you learn our business we’ll look to you to identify actionable insights and new opportunities for our partners to increase their revenue and drive greater marketplace demand.
Communicative: Strong written and oral communication skills are a requirement for this role as you will liaise with various stakeholders at our publishers and be a critical node in managing expectations of our publishing partners.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:.
- Serve as primary point of contact for your mid-market publisher portfolio
- Assist the Partner Development team members with supporting strategic publishers
- Support your portfolio of clients through the full life-cycle of the account including new account onboarding, issue resolution, ongoing relationship management, yield optimization
- Daily account health and performance trend monitoring
- Perform operational tasks across accounts including administering creative blocks, floor application and custom report creation
- Utilize Salesforce and other internal systems for project managing case resolution.
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates and managing expectations both internally and externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
Here’s What You Need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in a customer service role
- BA/BS Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or computer related field
- Fluency in both written and spoken, English and Japanese languages is highly desirable
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and professional work ethic
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Prior experience in the advertising and ad technology fields is a plus
Why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to our employees
- Other competitive benefits, including maternity/paternity leave and a generous vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.