Our Services team is evolving and we are building a new team to grow and support our global private marketplace business at Index Exchange. We are looking for a tech-savvy, experienced people manager who will be responsible for overseeing the strategic and tactical execution of PMPs, working to bring our publishers and buyers closer together. This role is customer - facing, but also requires leadership skills to successfully introduce a new team into the company. If you are motivated by the opportunity to build something from the ground up and enjoy the challenges of a dynamic part of the programmatic ecosystem, then this role is for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for growing private marketplace revenue on the exchange.
- Collaborate with regional stakeholders to define the strategy for expanding our PMP footprint by market.
- Provide customers with hands-on education and expertise to help them create cohesive strategies for their private marketplace business objectives.
- Oversee a team of individuals responsible for deal execution, including developing inventory recommendations, tactical setup and optimization of deals on the platform.
- Work closely with our account management teams to identify upsell opportunities across publishers and buyers to grow our PMP share of voice.
- Streamline processes and workflows of our deal lifecycle to position the business for further scale globally.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop a merchandising strategy that effectively promotes our deal offering and available inventory across the exchange.
- Collaborate with Product to consistently provide customer feedback and insight into further enhancements that will drive incremental revenue.
- Manage cross functional strategic projects and initiatives that span the deals business, often involving key stakeholders across commercial and product teams.
Here’s what you’ll have:
- Experience in directly managing a team of tactical individuals.
- Proven ability of developing strategic plans and creative problem solving that drive revenue growth
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build and influence key external and internal stakeholder relationships
- Strong project management skills - organized, self-starter, and detail oriented.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to build clear and concise materials as well as communicate and present information effectively internally and externally.
- Strong familiarity with PMPs within the programmatic landscape:
- Can effectively communicate the value of deals to both buyer and publisher customers.
- Understands the technical capabilities of private marketplace deals, including how they transact in the auction.
- Understands the deals lifecycle - pre and post sale stages.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.