Our Services team is evolving and we are building a new team to grow and support channel partnerships at Index Exchange. We are looking for a tech-savvy, professional individual who will be responsible for managing and advising our channel partners in the addressability space. If you’re an excellent communicator and collaborator and have the ability to thrive in a highly technical environment, then this role is for you.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage existing channel partners business and drive growth by forecasting and achieving quarterly revenue targets.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with channel partners to ensure smooth execution of services for our common customers.
- Work closely with channel partners to ensure our products and solutions evolve with their needs while addressing business outcomes for our common customers.
- Ensure channel partners have a deep understanding of Index Exchange’s products and services (and vice versa) so our solutions are marketed and sold effectively to our common customers.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with channel partners and present recommendations across business and technical focus areas.
- Become a subject matter expert in the addressability space, IX’s positioning and solutions, and act as a commercial specialist for IX account management teams on channel partner initiatives and opportunities.
- Oversee all aspects of partnership management for your portfolio of business, including:
- Developing a detailed partnership plan to monitor, track, and report on progress
- Defining partnership specific key initiatives, goals and KPIs
- Create and maintain comprehensive partnership documentation
- Identify trends, opportunities, and potential threats across your portfolio of business.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, technical solutions, product, and product marketing.
Here’s what you’ll have:
- Experience in directly managing, developing, and growing client partnerships and/ or senior relationships within the advertising technology landscape.
- Ability to build and influence relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability of strategic planning and creative problem solving
- Strong project management skills - organized, self-starter, and detail oriented.
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to build clear and concise materials as well as communicate and present information effectively internally and externally.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.