Index Exchange is looking for a Manager, Publisher Development to join our seasoned sales team! This is a highly visible, client facing position that requires strong organizational skills, creative thinking, professionalism, and an ability to build trust with senior decision makers at premium digital publishers. Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology is absolutely essential as you work to manage the complex needs of online publishers. You will use that knowledge and your understanding of IX’s offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible and easy to understand.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What we’re looking for:
Engaged: In this role you will be expected to build strong, strategic relationships with our publishers adding value, educating them on industry trends, and being their trusted strategic partner. You must thrive and have natural comfort being front and center in the client relationships and communication. Our clients drive our business forward and we take a white glove approach to service, communication and have a high standard of excellence that you should own and execute as an extension of our business.
Collaborative:You will cross-functionally with Account Management, Sales Engineering, Exchange Analytics and Account Operations teams in order to execute effective strategy and enable our publishers to succeed in your pod. The IX service structure allows for you to collaborate and utilize subject matter experts in your evaluation and planning with our publishers, thus enhancing strategic execution.
Results Driven: You will need to be passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, fluid start-up environment with a high emphasis on results. You will require a well-developed ability to use data to demonstrate impact and success but also to identify new opportunities based on quantitative insights.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leverage 2+ years of publisher technology sales experience or strategic account management experience to rapidly increase IX’s presence and partnerships
- Work closely with our Partner Success team who help oversee the technical, analytical and account management services to deliver a best in class experience across each publisher relationship
- Perform ongoing needs analysis, lead quarterly business reviews and identify growth opportunities with key accounts
- Provide the leadership team with market updates and revenue forecasts to assist with growth planning
- Fluidly explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences and stakeholders
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.