We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the regional managers in APAC with financial and data analysis support to enable and accurate understanding of the business results and forecast. The role is also the key owner of developing tools for local sales teams to understand the key metrics for the regions business opportunities. The position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A in Canada and will have a close partnership with the Manager, F&A for US, who has oversight for APAC region.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting on monthly business results for each sub-region in APAC focusing on controllable and uncontrollable drivers that are valued with a consistent methodology and utilizing valid data.
- Owner for the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes for APAC. Proactively plans the processes with communication to local business leaders, lead discussions, utilizes regional insights and business knowledge to produce materially accurate and timely forecast.
- Proactively support the Australia and Japan Regional Managing Directors, utilizing data and research to deliver data-driven analysis to guide business decisions and prioritization that will drive growth in the regions.
- Develop analysis to value strategic initiatives related to both increasing revenue and improving operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Analytics global team to develop best practices and pivot to the changing needs of the business.
- Support strategic projects related to IX growth in region and global growth initiatives.
- Interface regularly with local senior leadership and business partners and support analytical needs on ad hoc basis.
Here’s what you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting. Masters nice to have.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in similar or related field.
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Advanced Excel. Prior working experience with Powerpoint and MS suite of products
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools highly preferred
- Basic SQL proficiency highly preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity and self-starter.
- Ability to define processes and support change management.
- Strong analytical experience and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to articulate and present to senior leaders.
- Ability to explain analysis and conclusions to non-financial business partners
Nice to Have
- Experience working within digital advertising industry.
- Data analytics experience
- Languages from within APAC region
Here’s Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
What we are looking for:
- Problem Solver: Do you enjoy finding creative solutions? How do you drive change?
- Team Player: How do you work with others? Can you build trust with your business partners in order to drive actions?
- Passion and Energy:Are you interested in cutting edge technology?
- Resilience:How do you handle pressure? How do you deal with uncertainty at workplace?
- Knowledge Hungry: Do you enjoy learning new concepts and ideas?
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.