Reporting to Rachel Crossley, Director of Analytics, F&A, the Analyst will support and drive objectives of the Commercial Analytics team, ensuring regional teams and business partners receive relevant data-driven analytics to empower short and long-term business planning and strategies.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Provide insights for EMEA Leadership; utilising data to develop analysis through financial models to guide business decisions which drive growth in the region;
- Interface regularly with regional teams and business partners, providing data driven financial and process analysis;
- Drive incremental growth of the key EMEA partnerships by providing account management teams with insights and recommendations for significant publishers, DSPs and buyers within the region;
- Support the business with financial forecasting and budgeting for the region, and help with reporting and variance analysis on performance against targets;
- Support the implementation of strategies for initiatives to increase revenue, improve operations, and increase shareholder value, utilising IX’s internal software and reporting systems such as Looker, Confluence and Salesforce;
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships, in order to solve complex problems with simple and scalable solutions;
- Collaborate with team members across the globe, working with the Commercial Analytics team to develop best practices and pivot to the changing needs of the business;
- Report monthly financial and non-financial performance of IX’s business to the regional leadership teams;
- Participate in both local and global initiatives, measuring progress and providing valuable optics.
Here’s what you have:
The following skills and experience are requirements for success in the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Accounting or a similar quantitative discipline combined with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience performing the responsibilities outlined above, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Prior experience with BI tools, such as Looker;
- Intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Excel;
- Proficient in PowerPoint;
- Experience with data languages such as SQL, or similar;
- Strong oral and written English communication skills;
- Proactive communication style;
- Strong analytical mind and a keen interest in conducting research, interpreting data and translating to insights for various audiences;
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter;
- Natural ability to articulate, present and tell a compelling story using data and data-driven insights.
The following skills and experience are considered assets for success in the role.
- Experience working within the accounting industry;
- Additional languages, French, Spanish, Italian preferred.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.