We are looking for an ambitious and highly skilled administrative professional to support our Chief Revenue Officer and Chief of Marketplace Development. In this role, you will serve as a strategic partner working directly with your executives to help them achieve their goals and objectives, as well as work with the larger executive assistant team. The EA for this role has a passion for excellence; is fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology. They are driven, adventurous, humorous, flexible, and care about empowering our executives and team to be the best they can be.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand business priorities of your leaders to best leverage their time.
- Strategic and assertive approach to calendar management with strong attention to accuracy & detail
- Direct, monitor, and contribute to project tracking and management; and other planning initiatives such as forecasts and Salesforce updates and leverage the knowledge of the customer journey to assist in advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative duties.
- Handle inquiries quickly, proactively, and follow through on tasks to successful completion.
- Support your executives in maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to ensure continuity in communications and to surface and pursue opportunities for collaboration.
- Embody the culture, values, and goals of your executives when engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help refine processes or develop new ones.
- Intuit the dynamics of the team, and seamlessly step into and out of workflows across the company, time zones and travel schedules.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive assistant team to provide seamless support for all.
Here’s what you have:
- 4+ years of Executive Assistant supporting C Suite Executives in a client facing role.
- Can prioritize business needs and make trade-offs across all stakeholders accordingly.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment requiring incredible attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution on tasks.
- Technologically savvy with the ability to quickly adapt to new applications and tools.
- A self-starter who can determine priorities and make tradeoffs when needs change.
- Have discretion and sensitivity towards confidential information.
- Are proactive and motivated to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems.
- Have professional polish in both internal and external interactions, effective communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to exhibit grace and composure under pressure.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.