Our European team is growing and we’re looking for a Sr. Account Executive. In this role you will be responsible for the management and cultivation of business relationships with a portfolio of Agencies and Brands. You will need to provide marketplace guidance and ensure opportunities are being communicated through both a business and operational lens.
You will be a core part of our European team and work alongside our other teams throughout Europe. The role is a combination of hunter and farmer, though most of your attention will be on the development of new business. You will be expected to thrive in a highly technical environment and have a much higher degree of technical proficiency than would normally be expected.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers and marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers and bring news and information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising – innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges and shifts in the market. As a result, we’ve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, and Meredith Corporation among many others.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- You will manage a portfolio of agency and brand relationships and be responsible for cultivating existing relationships and establishing new ones.
- Your core focus will be to communicate the value of our SPO programs with traders and their leadership, drive behavioral change that results in more media purchased through Index Exchange.
- You will report to and partner with the Sales Director in your region on internal and externally facing projects.
- Additionally, you will evangelize the value of IX offerings with agency managers and trading teams.
- You will need to track your activity and manage your account focus in our CRM system, currently Salesforce.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can convey complex systems and technology in simple to understand terms
- You’re a very organized, self-starter, and are your own “best” critic
- You have a knack for developing relationships
- You are a creative problem solver that can also be organized and deliberate
- You have a deep understanding of programmatic advertising and our ecosystem
Here’s what you have:
- You have a minimum of 3 years media sales experience and ideally up to 5 in the media business.
- You have perfected navigating internal relationships, working with support teams, and work in partnership with other sellers
- You have worked for, or at least with, a programmatic company before.
- Deep understanding of key markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales. Can create productive, long-term client relationships that span across multiple categories.
Here’s why you’ll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, and respect
- We don't have a dress code and offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental and paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, and vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, and a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.